FAQ + FYI
FREQUENTLY ANSWERED QUESTIONS
What program do you use to make gifs?
Can you make a gif tutorial?
- I tried. unfortunately im not good at giving instructions OTL. Check out Yeahps or pscs5 for basic and advance gif tutorials.
what anime is this? /post/blahblah
- Please check the tags. if you don’t see it(probably
i’mlazy I forgot to put tags or i don’t know the title either lol) just click the source.
where do you get your textures fonts etc.?
What PSD did you use on this /post/blablah?
- I color every gifs manually.
- I made PSD click here if you want to check it out.
What font do you use in your subtitles?
- Arial in bold italic (stroke: 1pt) | sample
- creative block bb | sample
How to import .mkv files to photoshop?
- you can’t import video format other than .MPEG4 & .MOV you need to convert it to video formats mentioned earlier. check out this tutorial to know how.
- when my video is .mkv format, what i do is i extract screenshots using kmplayer. import the screenshots to photoshop using script>load files into stack
Where do you download anime?
- nyaa.eu (for raws & subbed)
- animetake.com (for ddl)
Where can i watch ______ anime?
*Most anime streaming sites uploads LQ videos and the ads are everywhere sometimes blocking the vid orz so I prefer downloading it :)
- white dust
- Halftone pattern/checkered (using PS first add a new layer fill it with white. next make sure the foreground color is black and background color is white. go to filter>sketch>halftone pattern) set the blend mode to softlight adjust the opacity if necessary.
- click the theme button. it would automatically direct you to the theme blog
What country are you from?
- Not 100% monochrome blog
- This is not a yaoi-free blog
- If you hate BL or shipping both straight guys then this blog is not for you
- I rarely publish messages. Compliments means a lot to me, so i rather keep it on my ask box and look at them from time to time (CREEPY). Questions suggestions and recommendations are answered privately.
- PLEASE BLACKLIST TO AVOID SPOILERS FROM THIS BLOG. Click this to know how.